Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Biking Caps


Greetings Readers

I think that most of you faithful readers know that I wear a bandanna on my head about 99 percent of the time.

I do not think that I have ever shared that I love bike caps. I think the reasoning is because that is what I grew up with and also that was what I saw the professional bike riders back in the day wear. A bike cap can be very beautiful with colors and logos. Of course, other bike caps could be dull and ugly, but nevertheless I would still buy the cap for the sake of having that cap and hanging up on my wall.

A collector I am.

I am sorry that I can not show my entire collection without making the picture regular size and showing the small view of the caps in its entirety. So with the angle of the picture I was able to show most of the caps I have hanging on my wall. Though you can only see about half my caps with the various logos on the caps. At least you can see the various colors that I have in my hat collection.

I collect bike caps. I have worn about half of the bike caps, but the other half I have not. And not because I do not want to. Wait - I guess there is only one bike cap that I would not wear out and bike in. That would be the Tour de France bike cap. That cap is at treasure of my collection.

Getting back to the caps. I guess it is safe to say that I just collect them for the sakes of what I do and care about very passionately. It is also nice to display them for everyone to see and comment on when I entertain guests from time to time.

During the spring and summer I do have about four bike caps that I will wear and rotate on a daily basis. I hate to say this, but I like to make sure that the bike cap goes with whatever bike jersey I might be wearing that day.

Anyway I thought to share this with you readers since I think I have only mentioned the bandanna's that I wear and love.

Changing topic - "The end is near." "All good things must come to an end."

A&E is going to start the final season the family that I love to watch - this Sunday. Tony. T. Yes, Tony Soprano. Along with Carmella, AJ and Meadow. With Paulie, Silvio, Christopher, Uncle Junior and the rest of the characters that are still living on the show - The Soprano's.

The next family I love to watch is also starting this coming Tuesday with its second season. The Riches. Well, we faithful watchers know that "the Riches" are not actually the Riches (Doug and Sherene), but pretending to be the Riches. And I am so looking forward to the second season. How is it going to start off with what happened on the last episode of the first season? I just don't know?

Tomorrow will be the day I reveal on what I got the other day - finally.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.