Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Bike Jerseys - Revisited

Greetings Readers

Time for me to unveil one of the birthday gifts that I hinted to in earlier posts.


So today's picture is the bike jersey that I wore during the race. It is my new Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back Bike jersey. Though, I do not think I will wear during this event anymore. I did not get the attention that I got last year for my Southpark Bike jersey I wore. Oh well, at least I did get a few comments on the bike jersey. Sorry readers, I know that the racing bib number does cover most of the front picture up, but the front is exactly printed on the back of the bike jersey. I will take a clear picture for you and post later so you can see without the racing bib number covering up the image/print.

The important thing is that I probably got something that you don't. So there. (sticking out my tongue). I know, I know, perhaps you do not give a shit. So be it. I still have this jersey and you don't.

I do have to confess that due to all the drinking (cheap beer and cheap Irish whiskey) that I did on Sunday after the Runnin' of the Green I was not really into having my routine ritual Sunday picture taken in the state/condition I was after drinking alcohol like there was no tomorrow. So, in order to make up the routine picture I had to take the picture during the week (after work). Though, keeping to my ritual I did keep my racing bib number on my bike jersey, new bike jersey, that I wore on Sunday

This new bike jersey is beautiful and the other two bike jerseys are just as beautiful.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete.

No comments: