Thursday, March 20, 2008

2008 Spring Vernal Equinox 11:48 PM

Greetings Readers

I know technically that I am a day late on this, but technically I was only 12 minutes late from the actual first day of Spring and I really wanted to use today as the official post.

We have finally reached Spring. Woo Hoo. And today in Denver, Colorado the weather fit the day. It was warm and windy, but at least it was a warm wind. I know that Winter is officially gone, but saying that Winter is over here in Colorado is not true. We residents still have until the end of April to really be free of Winter's grip. We have had the Spring blizzards and late snow fall in the Denver area in April and May.

Yet, what I am waiting for is the day that it rains, not snows, so I can ride in the first rainstorm of the year. Though I know that my first bike ride in the rain is going to be cold.

Anyway, not much of a post for today. I have been busy at work and writing after a busy day is something that I have not been able to do in a right state of mind.

Fear not, I will return to my normal state that you may be familiar with.

Also, today is a picture of a building in the Greenwood Village Area (DTC) that I took this morning with the morning sun just rising over the horizon. I am not sure if you can see the deep orange of the morning dawn in the photo, but the sun's morning rays were so beautiful shining against the Eastern side of this building.

Next time - Perhaps I could tell you about my conversation with those bible toting, hymn singing little group and the "leader" of the choir group at the Light Rail station tomorrow. Actually nothing bad, but by "the biking gods" I was not going to miss that Light Rail Train for no one! And should...

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: