Saturday, March 08, 2008

On the Eve of Daylight Saving Time

Greetings Readers

Another year has passed by and once more we are on the eve of Daylight Savings Time. I am indifferent, but I do like what the hour does to the days from here on out.

So, I have to admit my feelings it is kind of nice to have this weekend off. I almost left town for the weekend, but I was unable to confirm my plans for the weekend.

The weekend has been forecasted to be nice - in a manner of speaking. I will be damn. For the past five weekends I have been running in all sorts of weather and temperatures. I think the only good day was the day Snowman Stampede, but I was not in the prime condition to run 20 miles. But I did.

So this weekend is suppose to be in the upper forties, perhaps the 50 degree mark. Sunny, sunny and sunny. Early morning temperatures will be normal. Oh how does that just burn me up when the only time I am not running the weather is cooperating.

With that I will let you readers go

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: