Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Twenty-seven cents on the Dollar

Greetings People

You know that I had mentioned that I would revisit a topic that I wanted to get back to since this topic is sort of something that I have to explain my stance on. One may say - privilege, One may say - what a ass. One may say - issues. One may say - get over it.

Well, I have my stance on this particular issue. There are so many points and issues and other things that involve the issue, but I guess what will arise from addressing this topic is that I have a problem about being "cordial"

I would never say that and I have said numerous times that it is "my right", but I guess I was wrong about that. I think I said that like someone would say "good morning" When in fact, it is not. It is something one would say automatically. However, I will not. I will say either morning or nothing at all. Unless I got something-something then I would most likely say "Good Morning". Yet, I think that the early morning smile says it all, since the early morning smile is hardly something on my face.

Anyway, getting back to the topic at hand. As I have mentioned before, I have bought a new DVD recorder and I have been "trying" out this new player the past week and has taken all my time so far. So, I apologize that I have not address this topic. This is something that I have been thinking about pretty good about. However, with all my thinking about thinking about this one would say that I am obsessed about this topic. Readers, this is something that has to been done for myself in order to really think about how I feel about this from the heart and not just saying it without really knowing the stance on why I feel this way.

Changing subjects, I recorded my first movie last night in the 3 hour 15 minute mode on my DVD Recorder and this morning I watched the beginning of the recording. Wow. The picture was crisp! I can really see the difference. I did use my DVD/R+ so I am not sure if that also helped or not, but I think the recording was perfect. I was watching another movie from the 31 days of Oscar.

Well, that is about all I have to mention. A lot of news in the news, but nothing I want to talk about.

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: