Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Run the Register 2007

Greetings People

I have no time to write, a late lunch and a meeting really soon and perhaps a busy evening so I may not be able to blog about this. So...

The "Run the Register" was pretty good event for me to try out for the first time. I did not have a clue how stair climbing would be and how hard it was going to be running up the stairs. A very quick race for the $ 35.00 registration fee, but oh well. At least I got to say and show to my co-workers and friends that I got a medal and was able to run up 47 floors in the "Cash Register" building (1,014 steps). Here are the results also in case you need to see. I will have the full story tomorrow.

Dang - I really do not have time today to blog - I saw the OWGE this morning, missed the bus, ran like the wind to light rail train, had a fucked up RTD driver who did not know where the stops and turns were. You see readers, things have gotten off on the wrong foot this morning and sure as shit the day was not going to be pretty.

31 days of Oscar - I will need to update this also - Some more Oscar movies that I saw Ben Hur, American Beauty, Kramer vs. Kramer. Ben-Hur was Spectacular and I made sure that I made the time for the four movie. I am sure that all of us readers at one point have at least flipped to the movie when it has been on TV and well I have done the same thing in the past. So, I knew that the movie was going to be on last Thursday and I got ready beforehand so that nothing could interrupt me from watching this movie. Readers, I highly recommend this movie and let me tell you now - the movie is so much more that the infamous chariot racing. Kramer vs. Kramer was a movie that I saw for the first time. Perhaps. I think I may have seen the movie when I was very,very young and when my mom had to see every Dustin Hoffman movie. It was very good and once more there was so much to the movie that I did not realize. American Beauty - I have seen before and nothing to rant about. I really could care less about Annette Benning.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: