Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Heat wave in Denver, Colorado - Woo hoo!

Greetings People

Well, I guess the Sunday Sales for DVD disc are pretty popular in the Greenwood Village area. I went to Office Depot and Office Max and both did not have SONY DVD R-/R+ So I had to buy Maxell R+. Now, I will get to try the R+ disc and see if there is difference to the formats that I would notice.

Can you believe that we are in the midst of a "heat wave"! We actually have broken the 50 degree mark and I hear that tomorrow is going to be the same. I am exciting since I am planning to take the mountain bike out and see if I am going to be able to ride to work tomorrow morning. The sidewalks in the sunny part of the day have begun to melt and you can actually see the concrete.

My mood has changed in the past week and I am not sure why, but it is for the best.

I actually do not have anything else to write about.

Valentine's Day is approaching and you do not even have to guess, I do not have to worry about this event this year once more. Whew. Well, would be nice to get a little something-something, but a little something-something not a Valentine's Day is okay with me. No pressure nor event that I have to mark on my calendar as an anniversary. And the other thing is that I have not pursued anyone in order to send a valentine. Sure, there have been some maybe's but nothing I would care to mark the special day with.

Thinking about this, I think the last Valentine, non valentine, gift I sent someone was about 4 years ago. An arrangement of flowers I sent to a girl I like in the beginning, but then backed off when I found out there was guy and also subconsciously I make it a rule not to get involve with someone I work with. It was not just because of Valentine's day, but I had left the company the month before without so much as a good-bye. Yet, a good-bye was not really warranted since we hardly dealt and talked with each at all. So, the flowers, not roses, were sent with a card saying sorry for not saying goodbye and nothing much else. Definitely, no "I love you" or "Will you be mine" sayings. What? Was I trying to win her heart? Nope. I have no regrets sending and I knew of the situation at that time.

You know readers, after reading that paragraph it sounds fragmented, but what else is there to say. Life does move one. No, I have not from her since I left the company. I sent an email on her birthday, but did not get a response. No big deal, since I made the effort and then I am not going to worry about responding why she was not responding to my first email. That my friends, is what you might call "oh yeah he still likes her" Nope, when I usually leave a company sometimes I send a email to former co-workers to ask what is going on or long time no see. What? Okay, okay let me think if there is someone I might want to send a Valentine to. I do not think so, but I will think about it tonight.

Anyway, enough on that subject and I think it is time for me to close up this blog and get back to work.


until the next time.

Daryl Charley
The fallen Athlete

No comments: