Friday, February 09, 2007

Back to the old Me - it was a nice 24 hours of joy

Greetings readers

Well, I thought I was going to continue about the light rail incident I had yesterday morning, but I have lost all train of thoughts on yesterday's blog so I guess there is not much else to add.

Me and OWGE then caught up a bit. She made me laugh and yes readers my smile got bigger. Who knew that I could smile that much in the morning. She told me some news at the company and I told her nothing has changed with me, except spending $ 105.00 in the past month. Again, my OWGE laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. In truth readers, I think that she was laughing at me and another moment in the life of Daryl Charley and how does this guy do it? She is also probably thinking there is some work ahead for some woman that tries to win Daryl's heart. This guy is complicated and picky and "the drawer" has only been opened a few inches. Hah hah.

This would also pertain to another person I know. For the sake of animosity he will be forth known as LaMont. LaMont had reference his "new" name and had mentioned that this was the son on Sanford & Son. I can not remember for the life of me, but I think he is right. I think that I have to watch TVland this week to see if I can catch a Sanford & Son. So, if that is true I think I can call Lamont - "Big Dummy" Now, that is what I remember he called "his" better half when he wasn't calling out Ester. "Big Dummy" I like that. Hah hah.

So, LaMont most likely agrees with OWGE opinion of me. Do I care? Nope, perhaps to a certain extent though. But OWGE, Lamont and the others all have their opinions and believe me I think I keep them entertained when I need to talk about an "event". I think most of the time I tell the stories is to get a laugh, a smile, which in turn gets me to smile and my day turns around from that point on.

Oh readers, I have a person (who I met over the phone that left the company last year) that was down in Australia during the Australian Open 2007 and he has granted me permission to use a photo that he took of a Roddick vs Federer match. So, the picture shown is that. I like the picture and the view is perfect.

Well, nothing really else to blog about.

I guess I do have another incident at the Light Rail Station this morning. So, my mood was neither good or bad, but to tell you the truth readers I was looking for something, someone to start me "off on the wrong foot". I get into the Light rail car and picked a seat, a smaller seat, near the entrance of the car. Well, there was a bag sitting on the sit and a guy sitting across the way. I saw him open his eyes look at me and that is when I said "You better move this bag or I will move it for you" Well, that certainly got his eyes alert. He gave me the look "who the fuck do you think you are" and I sort of gave him the "go ahead and try me look". I imagine this only took 15 seconds or so, but thinking about it more, I think the whole ordeal took 5 seconds or so. Oh yes readers, I was ready to throw down. I was in no mood to take any crap this morning and nor was I going to be the submissive person. Let us say after I got him to move his bag and I moved to another seat. I won the "bag" battle, but staring each other down was getting me even more pissed off, so I had to move. Hah hah. I once again give myself a hand, for being the better person in moving, since he was there first. However, this whole incident would of been averted if he did not have his bag there in the first place. Oh, I know readers, I could of picked another seat and avoided this incident period, but I had a right to sit there - and since this is black history month I was just like Rosa Parks. I will sit whereever I damn please. You see readers, I do care about the oppressed people in life, past and present!

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: