Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Return of the "Orange Eskimo"

Greetings People

After some fiddling with my new DVD Recorder I somehow got to thinking about who, or whom, I might send a Valentine to. I was surprised I forgot about her, but I did forget about her since I do not see her anymore. Her name..... well that is a secret. Not! Kidding. The thing is I do not know her name. I have known her for over a year and I have never once asked for name. I do not think she knows my name either.

Okay, I guess I better give it up. Well, she is known as the girl at Qdoba. She is, well the last time I visit, was the store in Englewood, CO. The corner of Yosemite and Dry Creek. She was someone that caught my eye and then after some time I made the effort to get to know her more and more. She is hispanic, but I am thinking more mexican since she mentioned that she went to Mexico to visit her family.

I am now thinking I might have to stop in next week, perhaps Valentine's Day, to say Hi and what not.

The next movie I watched in the 31 days of Oscar was "Good Morning Vietnam". I had not seen this movie in a long time. I did not, and to a certain extent, do not care for Robin Williams. This movie was made back in eighties and released in 1987. The movie was okay, but nothing to say anything good about. I know it is a movie, but the "non-stop rambling" is what really turns me off when Robin is speaking into the microphone. Enough said on that subject.

Oh readers,the fog was thick this morning and I had to run to the Light Rail station stop since I did not see the train until too late. So, I ran into the "9mile train" and sat down with a huff and a puff and a smile on my face. Since I made the train that was why I had the smile. I sat down and leaned against the window with my feet stretched out in front on me since no one was sitting in the opposite seat. Then, someone sits down across me and steps on my feet. I was looking out the window and still had the joy of making the train - so I just brushed off "stepping on my foot accident" and did not even bother looking who did it. I was not looking for me to get worked up this early in the day. Well, let me say at that moment I could care less. Then, that person across me was trying to get my attention so I had to look. Jeez louise people. When I have my earphones in that means "Leave me the fuck alone" unless I know you or you are "the man" hah hah. Well, guess what readers? It was my Orange Eskimo, but now I would have to call her the OWGE - Original White Gangster Eskimo. No orange anywhere. And almost all white. She had a big smile on her face - one may say she was damn proud stepping all over my feet. (to be continued)

Oh readers got to go... perhaps I can finish up later. If not, then tomorrow.

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: