Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A Season Finale and Premiere

Greetings People

Prison Break was kind of "hokey", but granted I was uable to watch the entire episode due to me being on the phone. So, I was watching, but I have no clue what was going on and I could not even guess was going on. So, I have to watch the episode, but I just do not know.

I mean I guess it was the dialogue and then what was the topper was when Sarah and Michael finally got together at the boat. I expected some kissing, hard hugs. but no! All we watchers got was a "friend" hug and not even a peck on the lips/cheeks. I mean Come on. We faithful readers all saw that Michael got all emotional over Sarah a couple episodes back and even got into a fight with his brother. So, I expected something more that just a hug. Oh well. Then of course when Sucre finally met up with Bellick as he was being taken away. Sucre falls to the ground, mine you, in front of the Policia since we see Bellick being pushed into the truck. But Sucre is not that dense to do that. He would at least not make a scene in front of the Panama Police station. I do not know. Finally, Michael, Mahone, Bellick and Teddy are all in jail in Panama and that is how season two ends. It was so, in my humble opinion, stupid.

Now, on the other hand - the Riches was great. This is the fourth episode and the episodes keep getting better and better. Just when you think one problem has been averted another one "pops" up. Given the show's topic - these new situation do coincide with the story. The previews for next week's episode looked good and I am now trying to figure out how "Doug" is going to solve this situation.

Colorado Rockies lost their Opening Game against the Diamondbacks.

Now, tonight is the Premiere of the Deadliest Catch - Season Three. Oh, I am so excited, but I have heard that there was already tragedy before the commercials announced it. I just hope it was not very bad. I also hope it was not to someone I have grown to know through the show. This show is incredible and I even turned my mother and father onto this show.

Alright readers time for me to go. I have registered with www.myfoxcolorado.com and I guess I will see what I am going to do with that. By no means will I start to regularly blog to that site. Mainly, I "lose" rights to my blogs I post there. So, I will have to be careful. I used the "Stolen" dog blog to see what sort or response I will get on that. Nothing big, but I did have to edit the blog.

Vince McMahon lost on Wrestlemania and he is bald like the late Telly Salavas.

until the next readers

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: