Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lay's Regular Potato Chips

Greetings People

Some things need to be mentioned and other things do not. I am not sure where to begin. But, you know readers I am going to talk about...

I am not sure that this might be the time to talk about it...

Well, time is short this lunch hour so I guess I have some time to thing of something else to write about.

Lay's Potato Chips - Yes, this is the best second best potato chip that I love. I am not sure if they are still using that phrase "so good that you can not just eat one" Anyway, I can not just eat one. I literally could eat an entire large bag of Lay's Regular Chips in one setting. Okay - useless info about me. But a woman's info on me in order to win my heart. =) Have this favorite food of mine in your abode and for sure you will score points in my book.

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: