Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Approaching Cold Front

Greetings People

I had a long night or morning, depending on your point of view. I can not explain why I was up. Not a bit tired, but I have yet to truly get to the afternoon and that will be the test, the true test, or how lack of sleep will affect me.

There was a spectacular lightening show about midnight last night. At first I thought that it was the flashes from my T.V. Then, the sound of thunder was rolling across the night. I went out on the patio and watched for a few minutes the lightening in the eastern skies.

The Riches was a good episode once more. There was a couple of twists that caught me off guard, which was good. The other plot lines were very good and were again believable within the confounds of the show's storyline. Next week's episode looked good and a bit more dramatic. Sorry readers if I am being vague. I am being vague so I will not spoil some parts of the show. There are parts which I like and will share when I feel I need to.

By the way readers, I think I incorrectly listed the bike I was getting. This picture is the right picture, for now. Sorry I have not developed the pictures I just took of my new bike.


until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: