Friday, April 06, 2007

Pre-Happy Easter Blog

Greetings People

The team on the Amazing Race that I have chosen to lose are "The Beauty Queens". My opponent has chosen the team of Danny & Oswald. Once more the bet is a coke for me and a sprite for her. I thought about choosing Mirna & Chandra, but in the back of my mind they are going to pull an upset this Sunday.

The weather is cool today, Had some rain this morning which turned into a slight drizzle with a couple of flakes here and there.

The Final 9 Episodes of the Sopranos start this weekend and I am unable to watch since I do not have HBO.

Have a Happy Easter readers, me I guess I am alone this Easter. I was unable to leave town and my parents can not leave due to the two new calfes.

Well, readers I have nothing else so...

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: