Thursday, April 12, 2007

And the Snow has Begun

Greetings People

There is a lot I want to comment on the Imus issue, yet I do not have the time to currently. I should be able to write on my time off and perhaps I may have a clear train of thought. I was watching MSNBC basically all evening and I was sort of intrigued by the different shows. I have an opinion and yes I am still free of what I am hearing now so I am not going to build upon my comments from what I have heard new. That would not be fair to you nor to myself.

This morning I had to take Light Rail into work and I saw my Orange Snowman. She was laughing the moment she saw me. Readers, I sent her a picture of Rebecca yesterday and she just laughed and laughed. I was laughing because she was laughing. Anyway, we really did not talk about anything at all. Told her I going to take a couple days off and she had mentioned that they are doing the expense module testing now and next week.

Well, readers I got to go and I wish the best to you all in case I do not communicate with any of you.

My team to lose on the Amazing Race - the Beauty Queens. My friend chose... I forgot.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: