Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Belated Easter

Greetings People

Most things change, but some things do not change.

This weekend was pretty much a stay-inside period since snow and some rain fell all weekend.

I woke up Easter morning to the sight of lightly falling snow with an occasional breeze. I was actually looking forward to going out to get the Sunday Paper. Meaning I was ready to do some biking in the snow. The snow flakes were big and fluffy. I got out on my mountain bike and proceeded up to Arapahoe and Quebec area were I usually get my paper from. After getting the paper I went to Safeway and see what looked good to buy/eat. I had to shop smart since I am really low on funds. So, I bought some salad stuff and some soup for later this week.

The Amazing Race was a draw. I did not lose nor did I win, so that was good, since I am down a coke once more. Only four more teams to go.

A new episode of The Riches is tonight. I am excited since the previews makes this episode look good.

"Rebecca" is the new "woman" in my life. We are waiting for the sun to shine and weather to clear up before we go out.

Other than that nothing else new going on. Sorry readers, I guess I have nothing else to blog about. I do have one subject, but a lunch break is not enough time to get into the subject.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: