Saturday, April 21, 2007

22nd Santa Fe Century

Greetings Readers

I really do not have anything to say. Sort of a nice day today, a bit windy 10-20 miles per hour wind. I am checking some mail before I go out to decide what to do. I also found something that I usually start my biking season each year.

This event in New Mexico is usually held the week before Memorial Weekend which I usually try and concide my vacation with the holiday. This is also the week that our family does the family branding of the Cattle. I do like the logo and thought that it deserved to be posted on my blog. The website address is www.santafecentury.com in case any of you readers would like to know. Not a fancy website so you do not have to worry about flash or pull downs or anything like that. Just point and click to what you need.

I saw the event's Jersey, but nothing to write home about. $ 69.00 and I am not sure that it is worth the cost. But who knows. The Santa Fe Century will be held on May 20, 2007 this year. I have not committed to the event, but I think that I will compete this year. I also have my new bike so I would like to bring that down to New Mexico to try out.

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: