Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My Birthday Cards and Gifts

Greetings Readers

Well, I finally have opened my birthday gifts and birthday cards from my birthday in January. I won 4 dollars from Scratch Lottery Tickets and then I got a lot of Reece Peanut Butter Cups and a bag load with single serving Reece Peanut Butter Cups.

I could not help to feel touched. My friends, co-workers know me so well and something that does not cost alot to buy for my birthday present is wonderful. I am easy.

Hoo Hoo. Hah Hah. Did I just say that? Hee Hee. Shit, I know that bullshit, but only for my birthday a Coca-Cola and/or Reece Peanut Butter Cups is really all I desire from anyone. After all, I usually get what I want for myself.

Oh, get back to that "I am easy." I am the most complicated and according to one/some blogger(s) "the rudest person ever known."

I digress. What made me smile was a comment on one of my birthday cards. I knew who actually wrote the note, but that was and end to a wonderful evening. And that is what I decided to post for the blog picture today

My friends really know me.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: