Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Last Day of Winter

Greetings Readers

Welcome to the last official day of Winter. The first day of Spring is here tomorrow, yet with all the beautiful weather this year it seems Spring is already here. The grass is turning green in spots, the trees are starting to bloom and I can hear the birds outside my living room window. Those birds come by every year to have their babies nearby.

I was so anxious this past Sunday night to see the next episode of Breaking Bad.

I did not have a clue what was going to happen. Matter of fact, I went to the amctv.com website to see if I can see or learn anything new.

Readers, I can not believe how addicted I am to the AMC series Breaking Bad.

With the start of episode I see that Jesse’s car is bouncing. Meaning, that Jesse has a low rider bouncing kit installed on his car.

I had no clue what was to come, but I knew that this was going to be bad for Walt and Jesse.

I saw was shown, but I did not see how what happened to what we viewers are being shown. Car window shards falling off the car, empty bullet casings on the ground and the only sound that can be heard is Jesse’s car hydraulics going up and down.

And what about Uncle Tio and his bell. That is just too much. "Ding" Then, the scene goes black. Uncle Tio.

Now, I can not wait for the next following week on how that episode is going to play out from the ending of this episode. I did watch a preview of the next episode and I see that Badger is back. Badger was a character that we met in the first season.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: