Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The First Tuesday's blog of 2007


Greetings People

Alright, I guess I better write something down so I can start off the new year of 2007.

A lot of things coming up this month....

1. My Birthday
2. The National Western Stock Show
3. Continuation of Prison Break - second Season
4. Start of "24"
5. Second season of Dr Who (new version) being released on DVD
6. Mom's Birthday
7. The Australian Open 2007 (w/the instant replay inauguration)
8. The Sopranos premiere on A&E (edited of course)
9. The continuation of this Blog!

Then, numerous comments about the good deeds of people during the past two weeks of the snow. The ramblings I have planned for the new year. And so forth.

I hate to say this - but I am so glad that the Broncos did not make the Playoffs. I am glad Dallas Cowboys did, but their playing has gone pretty bad in the past month. Wildcard weekend this weekend and then the playoffs. The Playoffs Baby!

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: