Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Mom

Greetings People

I have to post this message even though my mother will not even know this nor would she be able to find her way around the internet to this blog site, but here it goes.

Happy Birthday

There, I have it on record that I did not forget her birthday and I can use you readers as my witness to this well wish.

However, you readers will have to wish my birthday tomorrow.

Soprano's on A/E tonight.

Oh, and this morning I finally used that gift card I got from RTD last month. If you new readers need any background on this please see an earlier blog about the gift card.

I got my favorite drink there - A large mocha frap with whip cream in my own container. Which means I better get my discount for bringing in my own mug and I do not want them to use their paper container to put my Mocha Frap in. Also, when I saw Large that means Large, none of the venti, or whatever words that Starbucks uses for small, medium, and Large sizes. I bring in a large container, I say Large and you charge me for a large and I say that's it - it had better be Large and that's it. When I say "that's it" it means that's it. I do not want a scone, I do not want your muffin, I do not want to try the house blend. Do not do the semanics retort on me. Do not pull the know it all, I'm young, going to college routine and asked me what was I ordered again when I clearly and slowly said when I ordered and handed over my thermos to you.

As you can probably tell readers I can not put up with that sort of attitude or ignorance.

Readers, I almost got on another roll and I better stop and let this go, for now. Perhaps I will return to this since I started to think about this more and more.


Anyway, until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: