Sunday, January 07, 2007

Brand New Sunday in January 2007

Greetings Readers

Today is... well, was now, my final eye appointment and I was given a good, clean bill of health. Everything has cleared up, but I still do have to be careful for the next months to be sure I do not have a re-occurrence of my situation with my eyes. January 7, a few days before my birthday I am very happy to be out of the red zone. The danger of this happening again is still there, but my doctor and myself did what we could since October to correct my situation and we did a total remission with a minute scarring on the lower part of the eye.

Dallas Cowboys lost last night on a "Romo" fumble. Urgh. Although, yes to me too, the ball looked shiny (wet).

Readers, I am not really into blogging today, but thought to write something down.

Another show that I did not catch the first time around, but the second season was "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" This is one messed up show, but damn funny. I do recommend this FOX show.

This Picture was taking during a period of rain that fell over a 24 hour period and after this ride I was soaked, basically a drowned rat. Anyway, I do not think that I have uploaded this image to this blog site and I really do not have a perfect place to place this so I am going to insert the picture here

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: