Friday, January 05, 2007

Three Fridays in a Row for Snow, Bro




Greetings People

I guess you readers can see I can rhyme, or might say I am on my way on to becoming a poet.

Well, On this particular lunch break I am going to share something some of you readers might of heard on the news regarding the Denver Broncos.

Long story short, A Denver Bronco was shot to death outside a club on New Year's Eve night.

Going with that. Yesterday morning on Channel 13 Good Morning Fox news. I hear breaking news in the morning.

6:10 A.M

"Good Morning Colorado, Breaking news.
Police have located the possible vehicle that was used in the shooting..." blah, blah, blah,

6:20 A.M

"We have breaking news.
The vehicle has the license plate the police are looking for..." blah, blah, blah

6:25 A.M.

"We have breaking news.
The vehicle's roof is white while the body appears to be painted black..." blah, blah, blah

6:30 A.M

"We have breaking news.
The vehicle appears to be spray painted black..." blah, blah, blah

6:35 A.M.

"We take you to breaking news.
The vehicle appears to have been spray painted horribly..." blah, blah, blah

6:40 A.M.

"We have breaking news.
....A back load tow truck has arrived..." blah, blah, blah.

6:45

"We have breaking news.
The tow truck is in the process of loading the vehicle..." blah, blah, blah

Readers, do you see the trend that I heard yesterday morning? Fox Morning News was beating this story to the ground yesterday morning. I mean yes it is good that the news that was reported to the public, but do not give a play by play and say that it is breaking news. "Breaking News" is something that related to something related and associated with something important.


Example, The finding of the body of one of the missing climbers on/near Mt Hood. Yes, that is breaking news.

By the way, I do not know the exact times, but it was between every commerical break. Breaking news, breaking news.

Breaking news is not a play by play of the same event every time a new thing starts.

The other thing that was not fair, was yes the vehicle is registered to a known gang member who is in jail, however he did this and that, and was responsible for this and that. The guy is in jail and there was no way for him to be the driver or passenger in his vehicle. Remember readers, in the U.S. we are innoceny until proven guilty. Right away readers, this guy is in jail and in no way he was there at the scene of the shooting. Leave him alone until he is becomes a person of interest or arrested for whatever they decide to charge him with. I am not on his side, he may have a connection from jail where he may have some sort of connection, but that has yet to be proven.

On the flip side, the news said, that Broncos is not a gang member. How do they know that? He could be a gang member in shadow. We do not know. For all we know he could be funding the gang since he was earning some money. I am not saying that, but that is a possibility to ponder.

In closing, since my lunch break is almost up. FOX news had the nerve to say that they were responsible for getting the info to the public and helping to locate the vehicle. What sort of claim is that?! Granted, I can not remember what was said, because I really was not listening until I heard made me re-think what I just heard. I was like "she did not just say that did she?"

As the Title implies, more snow this Friday. And more forecast for this evening.

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: