Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Last Tuesday of 2006

Greetings People

I guess I have to quickly make a blog entry. I am not in the mood to really write, but as I said before I do have a lot to tell and a lot of topics to choose from. But I will tell those tales later.

To sort of re-cap in a few. I made it through the blizzard of 2006, however with that storm I had to cancel my travel plans and I stayed at home. The main reason was that DIA was close for a day or so and with that it put a lot of people on standby and that meant people were most likely trying to get out of Colorado anyway that they can. Whether it was by bus, driving, or catching a ride out of Colorado. What else sealed the deal was that four of our cattle decided this was the time to give birth to four calves.

Well, this entry was pretty short, with that I will catch up later


P.S. Woo-hoo - the days now start to get longer!


Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: