Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Beginning of an August Heat wave


Greetings Readers

I received the rest of my shipment from Amazon.com yesterday. I now have all the CD's that I ordered. All were by Dj Tiesto aka Tiesto. That was the evening for me. Putting in Tiesto while eating my spaghetti and salsa from the day before. I could say that was an evening to cherish.

Yes readers, sometimes that is all it takes for me to relax at home. I would like a good book to read so I can open a bottle of wine - alas nothing has really caught my eye. Well, I do want to read the last, I think that was I read, the last of the series involving Duane and his family in the Larry McMurtry (spelling?) books - "When the Light Goes"

Oh, the humidity, is almost gone. Let me tell you readers I was sweating a little bit last night, but at least I was not glistening with sweat in the lights last night. However, I guess that means Jaci will not glisten and as I mentioned early this month - that is sexy. Oh baby. I know you readers probably do not care either way, but at least this is something that I think about that is a turn on for me. Alright time to change subjects.

I am happy that the Endeavor made it to space safely. I get a lump in my throat when I think about any/all space shuttle launch(es). No, I do not watch and hope to catch some terrible. I just want to know that the Shuttle(s) are okay. I have heard/read that NASA was/is close to keeping the Shuttles grounded. But obviously that is not true since there have been two or three launches since the last incident. I do care about the astronauts, but only in name - my caring is in "the Space Program" and the continuance of the Space Shuttle missions into space. That's it - nothing more nor nothing less.

I called my parents yesterday and my mom informed that the Hatch Green Chile are now in season. I guess the time for a mini vacation to go get some Hatch is about in order. I am going to try for next week, but some of my co-workers have already booked some time off for the next two weeks months ago. I hope I can a day or two, but if not, then not a problem. I will have to schedule a time for September.

I was biking home the other day and I see that Gosh-Damn fucking Dairy Cow outside Oscar's and then I see another item. It is a banner flying in front of Oscar's "Under New Management". I do know readers. Should I/my family give this place another chance? Nayh, that is tempting the gods. Oh, I know you readers are still waiting for the ending of the story I started. I am not sure if I have the entry on my laptop or not. If not, I guess I better but the ending together from memory and post to my blog so I can get some closure on this open ended story...

In closing, Rebecca got some riding in today since there was no rain scheduled for today.

Until the next time readers

Daryl Charley
T
he Fallen Athlete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your comment on my post and was confused. Then I came to your site and was still confused, but less so because I see that your comment reflects what your site is like - sporadic.

Anyway, thanks for the read, and just curious - how did you happen by my site?