Tuesday, August 14, 2007

An August Pickle


Greetings Readers

An "August Pickle".

Decisions, decision. I have this pretty big decision -get into a nice athletic club (10x times better than a 24hour fitness club) or get a nice 42" LCD tv. I know what I want, but getting feedback from some of my friends and co-workers are not really helping me out. I have my mind made up then something else is brought up then I start to think about the other thing.

Both would bring happiness and long term happiness. On puts me into shape the other brings me into the 21st century. I have a deadline for tomorrow so I guess we will see how/what happens in the meantime. Either would be great. I could have both, but I really made my mind up to choose only one.

One thing of note - I beat the PS2 game God of War this past weekend. I know it took a while, but I have not had any time to play regularly and also I got "stuck" on two parts of the game, which held me up a week - a piece. Otherwise, the gamble of buying this game new was well worth the money.

Nothing more to say, so

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: