Monday, August 06, 2007

August Thunder & Lightining at Midnight


Greetings Readers

Three more weeks until the US Open! Woo Hoo! I can not wait. I checked the website last week and I saw the US Open towels for this year. (the on-court towels). $ 38.00 dollars. Yes, I am going to order one, perhaps two, towels. I still have last year's towel hanging on my wall in the living room. Damn straight - I am proud to own and show that I am a die-hard fan of the US Open.

Three weeks baby!

I re-watched the stages 16 through 19 yesterday of the Tour de France. I have made my notes and I just now got to get them organized. I also watched stage 9 from 2005.

Last night, this morning. I was awake when the storms came through Denver. The Lightining was pretty neat to see. The Thunder was not loud, but sure did "roll" for 5 to 10 seconds. That deep rumbling noise. Not that close, quick lightining noise. It rain hard and steady and then slow and steady eventually I fell asleep on the couch listening and watching the storms.

You know after putting the title of my blog yesterday I did not even bring the subject up. Sorry readers. I guess when I posted the picture of the day well all thoughts were lost. hah hah. So, readers, in Colorado the past two weeks or so we actually have humidity. Not just some - alot of humidity. With me from the same state as that "Little o' band from..." I know humidity. Granted, the humidity does not match the humidity that I grew up with, but sure felt it. Matter of fact, I am so close to turning on the AC. Hence, why I used the words Sweaty, Hot & Humid. Oh, the Sexy, is seeing Jaci uh... well... that is sexy.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
T
he Fallen Athlete

No comments: