Tuesday, October 14, 2008

T-Minus 4 Days and Counting

Greetings Readers

That's all there is left for my destiny - four days and change left until the 24 hour run (event) in Boulder. I have been checking the weather, watching T.V., listening to the radio, Cable, etc. and the forecast looks good. Very good. Sun and low 70's. - yet cold enough at night to make my nipples hard - hard enough to cut glass.

Let me hope for a good prediction from all avenues. After all, I was miserable this past weekend when I was trying to avoid the rain. I also hated going outside since this was the first true test of cold weather this Autumn. And believe me I had 90 percent decided if there is rain I am not going to the event. That's how I was feeling this past weekend. I was cold, and I have not been this cold in a while.

Now, I see prediction of sunny and clear skies. Good. Yet, I am thinking too much. Or think too little. Thinking about Qdoba girl. Thinking about life.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: