Friday, December 07, 2007

Ready for the Weekend


Greetings Readers

As it has been for the past week I am not finding the time to blog. I am writing a bit when I get home so as not to forget some ideas and musings.

Yet, I am unable to find the time to enjoy thinking and writing at the same time. Usually when I blog - I do all writing in one sitting. As of late I start blogging then I have to save and have no been able to return.

Once more this morning the weather was too warm for snow, but the pavement was wet with rain in the middle of the night. However, I heard that the temperature is going to drop soon and we will have snow by this weekend.

Well readers, I have bought my 3rd I-pod - white 20GB - 4th generation from the local work classifieds. Woo Hoo! I now have a back up to my back to my back up. Yet, I am also thinking about a Christmas Present for someone. Brand new, never used and basically they did not need. So much better for me.

The Space Shuttle Atlantis was delayed yesterday due to failed check on pre-launch. They had tried for today, but now that is pushed til Saturday. And if I read correctly, if no launch tomorrow then the launch will not go until next year - February, I think.

Again, another picture of Atlantis sitting on the launch pad yesterday. What a picture I think.

Last night, I took Light Rail home and as reached one stop some people got on and I immediately heard "Nice Bike" and then the night before at the Colorado Athletic Club the guy on duty told me "I had a very nice bike" and "decked out" You know those comments make any of my bikes worth what I paid and what upgrades I have done. As I responded "Thanks." I also said that one is my lower end bike, but I have done many, many upgrades to the bike. Rims, seat, odometers, tri bars, handlebar wraps, tire caps, replaced the gears, added lights and water carriers middle and behind the bike. So yes, she has a lot of additions done to her. My new winter all round bike.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: