Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Exactly One Month to Go

Greetings Readers

The snow has fallen and everything is white today.

Last night I decided to go to the CAC to workout and really to enjoy the sauna and whirlpool. I wanted to be hot and toasty before making the bike ride home. Let me say my ride home was warm and toasty. I do not think I actually got cold at all. I think I did start to get cold about 1 mile away from home, but just a little - in the fingers. The ride home was good. Snow had started to fall at 6 PM and by the time I left the club - 9PM the ground was covered in a layer of snow. Going home was great. The whiteness of the ground reflected what light there was so my ride home was bright. As opposed to riding in total darkness.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: