Friday, November 16, 2007

Another Update from Grants, NM

Greetings Readers

So, I am typing this update from the Grants Library in New Mexico. I finally have a bit of time to make a quick entry before I/we have to make several stops in Grants - Such as Walmart, the Milan Store, something to eat and then something for later this weekend.

There has been alot that has been going on in the past week and I have several entries that are on my lap top, but I did not transfer the files to my zip drive.

There have been many things going on, but then again nothing really to tell you about that my entrall you readers.

Yet, the most important thing that I am going to say is that the weather is wonderful. There is the hint of cold in the air, but nothing like Colorado - that I see on the news.

I see that the temperature is a lot lower there than here. And for that I am grateful. Yet the trade off is that I am in the middle of nowhere and can not really enjoy anything besides working on the ranch.

Well.... I got to get going...

Update 11/19/07 - This is panorama shot that I put together with the Digital camera that I now own. The expsoure of the pictures gets darker as I near the setting sun so I had to manually adjust two of the pictures, hence that is why you can see the individual pictures and the sky color does not match. Oh well, this is what I can show you readers looking south of the Ranch in New Mexico at Sunset.

Until the next time readers

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: