Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another quick post


Greetings Readers

I have been busy and well no time to post. Vacation, Holiday, deadline and the sorts all happening at one time.

I will try to update tomorrow, but this week is not looking good either.

It did snow this morning in Denver - the ride to and from work was cold. The snow has mostly melted from the streets, but still pretty much on the non-concrete/asphault surfaces and in the shade. However, since I am riding home in the dark I am pretty much looking straight head as oppose to sight seeing.

I do have a story to tell about "Bobby Rae" and her first turkey that she cooked on Thanksgiving.
A sad tale, but I laughed. Not at her mind you, but at the whole story. Especially about when the first fox showed up.

Oh - I just found out there is "Blade Runner - The Final Cut" that is going to be released next month. In Austraila, but I can not tell if in the US it is going to the theatres or straight to DVD. The only reason I wonder why is that I saw the Blade Runner re-issue that was issued in the limited run. I think I see that it is going to DVD on perhaps 12/18/07. I think that I will write more on this later. I am a "Blade Runner" fan, before it became a cult hit. Anyway another time...

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: