Friday, November 02, 2007

Another Light Rail Tale


Greetings Readers

I saw the Orange Eskimo this morning. All dressed in white and bundled up the cold, morning air. I saw her at the Light Rail station where I got on board.

Smiling away. We talked a bit, but the next Light Rail station stop was where my Orange Eskimo got off to go to work. She's was having problems with the new system at work, etc. Otherwise, same old same ole.

Now, when I boarded the train there was another bike rider on board and he just "loved" my bike. He was asking questions away and you know what readers I did not mind. I still had my ear phones out my ears since I was talk to the Orange Eskimo. We chatted for a few and he did most of the talking - his mountain bike, my bike, handle bars, weight of the bikes, cruiser bikes, hybrid bikes and him being a drummer. Another stop later he was leaving my part of the world that he crossed into and I probably will never run into again. Life.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - We viewers had a treat last night to a two parter episode - The Gang gets Whacked Part 1 & 2. Pretty messed up, more so than usual. Also, another character from the past season showed up and he fit the episode perfectly. And - uh-oh - part of the Gang appeared to have gotten themselves addicted to some different drug this time around. Too funny to mention.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: