Monday, November 19, 2007

Another "I'm Back" Post


Greetings Readers

I just put up a panorama picture of the view from our ranch in New Mexico on the blog from 11/16/07.

Then, Today's picture... is a picture with the sheep standing tall before the man. Not. I just got the angle from ground level to show that the ram is the king of the ranch. Sorry, no name for this ram nor the other sheep that we have. Probably because you should not name an animal that you may eat later down the road or sell at auction.

Well, I got back to Denver, Colorado at about 5:15 AM this morning. I am tired, but I was able to grab some sleep on the way back. The weather is warm up here also.

I do have a lot to say, but I need to catch up tonight with me returning to town. As I mentioned before I do have this and that to say, but I am going to have to put some other things that need priority first - food, clothes, sleep, etc then I can update you readers on some things.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: