Friday, November 30, 2007

Another Month's End


Greetings Readers

You know, this was the lowest month of the year that I posted. Of course, I was on vacation for a few, then month and also year-end close have sort of taken over also.

Yet, if there was one good thing is that I am done with starting each post "Another". I was running out of things to say after that, but I wanted to be consistent this month so that is the only reason why I started that "Another..." bit.

This weekend is the Christmas party and the party is being held at Invesco Field. I am not excited to go since I could care less about the stadium that replaced "Mile High Stadium". I am old school and did not want any of this new Stadium. I guess the only thing I have to say, but I have not verified the facts - is that since the stadium has been built for the Broncos - the Broncos have not lived up to having a new stadium being built for them.

I am going to stop on that note and we will see you in the month of December.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: