Friday, November 09, 2007

Another Bike Ride Morning

Greetings Readers

So, I got up early this morning since I had to check the Post Office Box that is 26 miles away. Yeah, the I have not made the time to go and check the mail. It was a nice morning seeing the coming of dawn on the Eastern Horizon (I know readers, as opposed to the western Horizon - hah hah). Yet, I was fucking cold this morning. I took one of my better bikes so I can ride like the wind. I was listening to Tiesto and just enjoying the cold wind chilling my cheeks. Readers, I mean the cheeks on my face! I only had the Lycra long pants, bike shorts on top, fingerless gloves, Natalie Merchant cap, and bandanna around my neck. When the sun finally peaked I could literally feel the sun's ray heating up my legs.

I guess I did not know how cold I was when I felt the sun's heat on my legs. My toes were tingly - I bet they were numb, though I still had the heavy white socks on.

That's about all I have to say for now, take care readers.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: