Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Another Election Day passes by


Greetings Readers

Yesterday was another Election Day. The day did not matter to me nor did I vote in any sort of way. Well, I voted to go to the CAC and so I did. And sure enough that was I needed at the end of day I had yesterday.

Oh nothing to write about, but busy and kind of this and that and well all those things started to pile up and I was bit stressed.

As you can see by the picture that I have posted the Space Shuttle has landed safely once more, which means I can keep myself at ease.

I just do not know why I worry for the Space Shuttle exactly. I did go to the NASA website and I took a look on who was on the crew. But, as I told you readers before I could care less about the Space Shuttle crew. My main and only interest is the Space Shuttle itself.

Readers I have another busy day so I have to cut this time off now and I will try to catch up tomorrow and that might be about...

The Ride of the Valkyries

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: