Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Taco Bell Incident Revisited

Greetings Readers

Do you realize that LaMont is most likely still pissed off about the "Taco Bell incident" back in February. For you fairly new readers you can read the "Incident" in the month of February or click on the label "Taco Bell" and you should be able to locate the blog.

LaMont has not once asked me out for lunch since then. I made a couple of comments about going out to lunch. You know readers - inviting myself, but he came up with the excuse that his wife, "Shay Nay Nay" made him lunch. Then, the other time he said he did not want to drive out to the Bell. So after that last suggestion by me I stop asking.

Well, last week I decided to bring this subject to light. I told LaMont that I knew he was still mad about the Taco Bell Incident and that is the reason why he has not invited me out to lunch since then. You know I say that jokingly, but I do think that is that. Does it bother me? No. But then one would say why blog and write about the incident if it does not bother you. Because I can. As of today, status is still status quo.

LaMont indicated that I should get over it. And I am. But I like bringing up the issue. What I mean is that there is nothing else I really have to talk about between me and LaMont. Readers I have to admit if I want to get a smile on my face, or lift my spirits, just read that blog and you will start laughing about how LaMont was handling his order after finding out his tacos were not his tacos. Hah Hah

I normally do not eat out, but I have something to "hold over" LaMont and now bring up at any opportunity I can. And with Spring and Summer here I am able to bike over to that area of Lonetree or drop by after a lunch bike ride.

My "Pink" Ipod. I can not believe that I have had this Ipod for two months now. Two months. I hate to say this and even state this, but the Ipod is very, very cool. Putting the songs on "shuffle" I am able to hear songs that I have not heard in years. Years baby. I do like the compact design and so much easier to run/jog with. The only drawback is no radio/tv/weather channel reception. I still have to use my portable CD player for that. Not a problem.

I have programmed a music list, set up the alarm for my Ipod. I guess I better fess up and tell LaMont he was right. The Ipod is so much cooler than my portable CD player.

The M&M issue did not get finished last night since I did not get home until late last night. That is the reason why I did not post on today's blog.

until the next time readers

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: