Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Runnin' of the Green - Picture

Greetings Readers

This is the picture that I have finally gotten around to developing. This was the Runnin of the Green that was held Downtown Denver. I guess the picture looks okay, but not great. I am not sure why I do not like the picture. You can see the fabled "Union Station" in the background.

I am not going to continue the "Smokehouse incident" until later.

Today, I want to blog about "Larry Sanders." Recently, I got the Best of Larry Sanders Show for my mother and we have been watching episodes when we get a moment the past week

So, last night the episode that I saw and has kind of "captured" my attention was the episode with Sharon Stone. The last episode on the first disc. Anyway, there was an "extra" included with the episode and it was 10 to 20 minutes long. Gary had brought a television crew over to Sharon Stone's house and he got a candid interview while they were eating breakfast.
Both were definitely showing their age. Both looked great. The start of the conversation was lighthearted, but as the interview progressed they got pass the initial awkwardness of seeing each other in a long time.

Anyway, as the "extra" concluded Gary had wrote that he was "shaking for the rest of the day" That was a really a touching statement. Considering what has happened ever since they first knew each other, did a Larry Sanders episode together, their lives after and then meeting once more, but much older. As a faithful follower of both of them I felt the intimacy of the conversation they shared in this "extra" that Gary included in the DVD. I think that most of you readers perhaps remember Sharon Stone with the brain tumor that showed up in her life. Personally, I thought the brain tumor was going to be bad (since it was in her head)and we, the world, would lose a great actress. Now, I am not saying that was could have been applied in the interview, but I think that Gary was very, very happy to see her still with the living. Yes, they had their moments of "not talking" to each other, but the simple act of apologizing does wipe away all that "not talking" period away for the both of them

Well, my time is up and I guess I need to get going.

Until the next time readers

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: