Thursday, May 17, 2007

Grants, New Mexico - Vacation

Greetings Readers

So readers, I have nothing that I can blog about in the time frame that I have been granted in Grants, New Mexico. Not to mention that we, or should I say I, have a lot of ranch work to do. Of course, daylight is burning and the day is getting later and I have to clean the corral and I have to continue to feed the animals (mainly the dogs and cats). Not to mention empty and haul water. Okay, perhaps I am making the jobs seem a lot more than it should be, but I can say that I do not have to do all the work myself.

The weather is pretty good today. There is the promise of rain later this afternoon. There is a slight wind blowing in from the west.
I think that I have you readers that we have such and such animals. Well, we can add another animal to that list and that would be a very, very young lamb that was on the verge of "pushing up daisies"

Oops, I almost forgot readers this time I am on vacation for a full week and I plan to take advantage of my time off since I am not sure when the next time I am going to be able to take another long vacation.

I really did not want to leave for vacation since I was not ready, but I guess the question is "when will I be ready for a vacation?"

Anyway, it is good to be back on the ranch and the isolation is at its best. No one to bother me and not a sound to worry about. Except the animals and the wind blowing.

I know that perhaps some of you readers may be waiting for part two of the Oscar Smokehouse incident and I have to say that I am sorry that I will not be able to continue the story until most likely when I get back from vacation. I did bring my new laptop so I am going to continue to audit and add more to the story and if I get the chance to get back to a place to load my blog onto the internet - then I will.

The Riches - the past two episodes have been good and I have found out there are only three more episodes that are left in the season. That is way too bad. I have thoroughly enjoyed "The Riches" and I do hope that it gets re-newed for next season or of there is talk of continuing the story I hope they consider that. Granted, the story may have to change, but the concept of the "The Riches" may change since there is only so long that you can keeop up appearances. As I mentioned, the last two episodes have been very good. I/We get to see that there life is about to change and more importantly their life has changed and they did not actually see this change happen until it happened to someone that they know, sort of. The brutality or honesty, or maybe "new" life and seeing with a new pair of eyes have made them forget who they were or who they want to be. I do not know. Anyway, ramblings from me.

until the next time readers

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: