Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

Greetings Readers

Once again we Readers are at that time of the year that is looked forward to by so many children. I know that we all have sometime in our past. And perhaps some of us are now taking children out on this Halloween for the first time

Halloween

This is another time to stick up for the “little people.”

Literally.

What I mean is that I usually buy the full size candy and give them out to the trick of treaters in my part of the neighborhood. I do not know how I got into this ritual, but somehow I did and never have strayed from this Halloween tradition.

As traditions go – the other tradition is watch Halloween 3: Season of the Witches. Again, this is something that I do every year. This year will be no different.

For this year, I decided to get King Size Reese Peanut Butter Cup Candy. The price was 10 for 10.00, which was a perfect price for me to spend. To me a dollar a candy bar was worth my money. Not only am I saving money, making up for my sins; I will be making some very happy little children later this evening...


until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: