Thursday, February 24, 2011

P90X - Day 11

Greetings Readers

Today was the last of the vegetable soup was for lunch.

And for the first time in 11 days I had something different besides water. I had Glaceau vitamin water Zero Naturally Sweeten - Lemonade flavored.

Less than a gram of sugar, but I think I tasted sugar. Nevertheless, I have to admit that little sugar was pretty good in the drink - as well as the different taste. Since, I have been mostly have plain water or every now and then water with a slice of lemon. Yes, I would consider this a treat for me!

I have scheduled the YogaX program for the P90X for tonight. If I remember correctly this is the longest workout on the program. An hour and a half. That's too much time, but okay. I just hate that I have to set aside an hour and half.

Oh, today was the second run at lunch and second run since doing the 24 Hours of Boulder last October. Fucking awesome. I felt good and ran about 5 minutes and 20 seconds faster than I did two days ago. I felt good to put the hammer down and kind of go for it. I did hit a few stop lights, but other than that I was okay. Again, I ran 3.86 miles in 35:30.

For the evening meal I had saute shrimp only. Using Olive oil and the seasoning I used was onion power and black pepper. I did not even use salt. No biggie since I really do not add salt to sauteed shrimp. I had about 8 oz and it was pretty good.

And that is all for today's post.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: