Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A New PS3 Controller, Red

Greetings Readers

I had to succumb to buying a brand new DualShock 3 controller for my Playstation 3.

There is a story, but no different from probably why new controllers are bought.

It has been almost three years since I bought my PS3. I do like the PS3 though I probably not using it to its potential.

Anyway, 57.00 bones later I have a new red controller.

Basically, threw the original controller around one too many times and the last time it was thrown was about just a week ago. And that was all she wrote. No way to be fixed.

My fault. period. I can not blame natural disaster or act of God.

Anyway, I will try to control that controller throwing better, which I have been. Since I do not want to spend another 57.00 that I do not have to.

Oh, the only reason why I bought red (as opposed to black) was that this red controller was advertised for the God of War 3. That's it

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: