Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The HED. rims Get Wet

Greetings Readers

I knew that the day was going to be nice and pretty warm. Althought, there is still a lot of snow on the ground and piled up in mounds everywhere. Also, there was a lot of water from the melting snow that the Sun has done the past few days.

I really wanted to take Tracey out and ride, but I basically said to myself - screw it - I am going to Andrea and the HED. rims out today. Regardless of all the water run-off which is NOT what I want to ride my bike. And that does not include getting the HED. rims wet, perhaps muddy.

So, I said what the fuck - There has to be a first and this was the time to christian the HED. rims to water.

Up to this point I have been very, very, very and I mean very careful when I take my HED. rims out. If there is any chance of rain - no. If I think I might ride through some running water - no. I am not riding off any curbs. I am not taking unknown routes. and so goes the list.

So, now here is an early morning picture of me and Andrea - and with her brand new Blue Michelin tires I bought last year.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: