Sunday, September 07, 2014

An update or something

Well, well, well

Like sure has changed for about two years for me.

I was unsure what the status of the remaining relationship she had with me for the past month and a half.  I knew my status so that was not a problem.

I guess I found out this weekend.  Should I go into it more?  I really do not know.

However, what I saw and heard yesterday was interesting, but sad in a sort of way.  And I think her future may have changed from when we were together.

There is a new man in her life, a new view on her life, and not the same person I knew for almost the past two years.

Again, I already came to terms to what had transpired and what she emailed, texted, facebook message and facebook posted.  I can only say she went crazy in a sense - some of the things she wrote.

We exchanged our stuff this weekend - well almost all of our stuff.  I was ready to talk, but not really talk.  I was not defensive, but knew what to expect.   She asked a few questions, talked a bit about the past month and well that was that.  The man apparently I knew from my school days, but don't have a clue.

In the end- she mentioned hope to remain a friend, or something to that effect, but really readers I could not.  Life is back to normal to me and I have a whole month and a half without her and doing well.  I do feel sad for her now since I think she may going in a direction that perhaps she should not go, but that is not my conce

Anyway, I thought to post what happened since it has been a while and I just felt like blogging about this event.  Even though I have not been blogging.

No comments: