Wednesday, March 02, 2011

P90X - Program Put on Hold

Greetings Readers

A bit of a day off due to some circumstances that have come up in my personal life. There is a lot of running around I had to do today and yesterday.

Since, I did mention that I have a "muffin top" in blog the other day I might as well as get it out of the way.

I had to go to downtown Denver last night after work and do some things.

I have not been downtown in a while and thought to myself that I am going to stop by Ross (or was it TJ Maxx) and see if there are any good discounted underwear on sale. Specifically, the type of underwear that will show my "muffin top" in a certainpair of underwear. And since I was going to post a picture of this I might as well buy a new pair of underwear.

After all, I do deserve a new pair and I am now getting the look that I am looking for on my body.

What you see is far better than it was unofficially 21 days ago starting the Pre (and official) start of the P90X program. I was too embarass to take and post a before picture of my waist at that time.

Anyway, I have to admit that the waist line is gone down tremedously, but you Readers can see the "spare tire" I am working on to get rid of.

By the way, I will be posing in this underwear again and I am going to get even better (and hopefully showing some ripped body look)

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: