Monday, March 14, 2011

P90X - Day 22

Greetings Readers

Ok. Here is the picture for today.

Today, there is no motivation to do anything really. 33 days unofficially and 22 Days officially. I did not have a regular P90X breakfast. I basically said fuck it and went down to the deli to get some scrambled eggs (yes with yolk) and some hash browns. I have to admit that it did sound good and was good. A different taste from what I remember having it some time ago. Not counting the Village Inn breakfast I had in Albuquerque, NM on 3-3-11.

I skipped eating lunch and I did not run, but that is only because I plan to run on Tuesday and Thursday at lunch.

I had some Hot Tea and water today. I biked about 9.86 miles and that's it. Nothing wrong with me today, but just feel like not doing anything really. Just go home and get caught up on that ever-soap-opera WWF.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: