Thursday, May 14, 2009

May Day - Sticker's Day

Greetings Readers

I got these two stickers from a lady who helped us "Urban Bike models" out at the 2009 Green Festival.

I have seen these stickers before and I have to admit that I have ALWAYS wanted one for myself.

Now, I have one. Well, I have two stickers, as opposed to just one. Nope not Greedy, I was given two stickers - so there.

And, well the stickers are just not that cool. Meaning, the stickers are not cool enough to adhere to any of bikes. Or to be blunt – there is no fucking way that I am going to put those stickers on my bike.

Basically, the stickers represents the amount it costs to ride a bike. Zero dollars.

I still do not have a clue on what or where to put these two stickers. I do like them, but I just do not know where to stick them. If I had a bike trailer then I could see myself sticking those stickers to the trailer. Other than that thought I do not know what to do with them. With that said, I guess I will put them in my bedroom and forget about them until I think about them again.

If there is a moral to this blog post – sometimes when something you desire you get - you really do not desire anymore.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: