Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back to Blogging (again)

Greetings Readers

I never did officially announced that I was back to blogging (once more again for the upmteenth time.) I do not know if I am. I am not thinking about what or why, but I think the reason is that I do have stuff to talk about - whether or not you are interested or want to know - I feel that I need to write it out.


More often that not I really do express feelings better when blogging than talking about it. As the saying goes this time of the year we are busy this time of the year. Whether it relates to your life, your job, or Christmas - we are on the move thi part of the year.

And taking the time out of your day to talk to someone for a bit may not be the best time to converse.

I do feel better than I did a week ago. With the help a few friends to comment and make me laugh I think I going to make it past this little rough spot in the road of my life.

I still waiting for a phone call, wanting to know. But at least now I am not thinking about getting one all day. Or if did I miss the phone call. She probably has a lot going on and to hear from me out of nowhere may not be the one voice she needed to hear at this time. I do not know. And No Readers, I am not going to call again, unless I make the phone call after a night of drinking - hah hah. You never know Readers.

Anyway, writing helps me to express my feelings one day to the Internet world. Therapeutic? I do not know, but I do feel it helps me.

Oh, this blog site appears to be running normal again. They have been update the blog of the day as well as the helpful notes now and then. I do see other bloggers still blogging away. With that said I think the time to continue blogging more steadily may come to pass.


until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: