Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Amazing Race - update 2010

Greetings Readers

I am not sorry about not talking about the Amazing Race.

In the past two years - the Amazing Race has gotten "dull."

What I mean is that I do not want to fucking see a flaming Gay / Lesbian couple. I know flaming couples. And I do not want to see that on the Amazing Race. The Amazing Race is about racing. Not about the fucking lives of gay / lesbian couples on the race. Those gay / lesbian couples that are featured are over the top. Too fucking over the top for me.

The Amazing Race is about racing. Not about gay / lesbian couples showing disgust about "poop" coming out from an animal. That is something an animal can not control. Get over it.

Anyway, I hope the future Amazing Races focuses on the race - and not the gay / lesbian teams. I like the teams. I like the competetion, but I hate the showing of the gays / lesbians having trouble. Or the bull dike or fem acting gay to a point of hurting to watch the show.

By the way Readers, my close friend had their cousin participate in the Amazing Race recently.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: