Tuesday, November 04, 2008

After Election Day - Obama Chosen

Greetings Readers

I woke up this morning and I pretty well knew who became the president elect. I did care on a very small level, but really did not matter one way or the other.

I am just so fucking glad that there will be no more fucking “Bush” in office come the New Year. He cannot even say “nuclear” right.

Anyway, I will and along with the rest of the nation wait and see what becomes. I did hear and see and what Obama said and what others said about him. Yet, I would never consider that factor as gospel (or fact).

I do want to state for the record once more that I biked over 150 miles when the DNC was in Denver. No, Obama does not owe that to me, but I want to state for the record that I gave that much of my time to him this past August when the DNC was in Denver.

Readers – Now this is something I want to say. Risky, but I have to say this. I am afraid that they’re a lot of people out there who are not going to accept this newly elected president. There are many reasons, but none that I can list for you. I have nothing against the newly elected president, but I do have to say that the South will.

I do hope that security will be more tighten than usual. I feel that there is very high risk for the newly elected president once he comes into office. His youth, race and views. I truly hope the best for him, but I fear the worst. And this sort of thinking only comes of way how society is now these days.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: